How to download office 2016 by deployment tool?
- Download Office Deployment Tool
2. Create a folder in C drive, we named it ODT here, run Office Deployment Tool and install to C:\ODT
- 2 files will in the ODT folder, one is setup.exe, and the other is configuration.xml
- Open configuration.xml with Notepad.exe
- Paste the following content and save (Note: we are installing Office 365 Pro Plus 32bit en-us edition)
<Add SourcePath=”c:\odt” OfficeClientEdition=”32″ >
<Language ID=”en-us” />
Note: you can refer to the following website to customize your configuration file.
6. Disable your firewall/ security apps/ anti-virus apps and then open “CMD” Command Prompt, navigate to C:\ODT and run the command:
setup.exe /download c:\odt\Configuration.xml
7. Wait for download finish:
Note: it may take time, depend on your network speed. (32 bit about 1.02 GB)
(Now, you can copy this ODT folder to other user’s machine and go to the next steps.)