Course OutlineModule 1: Overview of Cloud Computing with Office 365This module discusses basic cloud computing concepts, as well as introduces a general overview of the offerings found in Microsoft Office 365.Lessons
- The Basics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing with Office 365
- Cloud Computing with Windows Azure
- Describe the basics of cloud computing.
- Describe cloud-based communication and collaborations solutions with Exchange Online, Lync Online, and SharePoint Online.
- Describe the differences between Office 365 and Windows Azure.
Module 2: Features and Functionality of Microsoft Office 365This module will provide an overview of each product in the Office 365 lineup, and offer resources for further information.Lessons
- Office 365 products
- Why choose Office 365
- Describe each product available in Office 365.
- Use the basic functions of each product.
- Make an informed decision on your cloud computing needs in Office 365.
Module 3: Migration Road Map to Microsoft cloud services
- Types of Migrations to Office 365
- Hybrid Environments with Office 365
- Moving applications to Windows Azure
- Describe three key Office 365 migration scenarios.
- Explain the common approaches used for an Office 365 Hybrid environment.
- Describe the basics of moving applications to Windows Azure.